I had many computer and internet issues the last couple months but now everything is back in action and I'll be working hard on updating everything. I may be looking for help for the future.
Also we will be holding a contest very soon!
Also the header (that cute little side bar with the links) is temporarily disabled due to me messing it up in the last update (actually it must be a glitch since I didn't touch the header). Sorry for the inconvenience it's still active in the members list page 2 entry.
I still have not been able to fix this, please help! I didn't change anything.
Also check out Dolly-chan
for her Gothic lolita design contest
And don't forget about the News & Contest Updates
for our future contests too!Click here for Members: Page 1 and Page 2
And Click here for More Affiliates and how to join and other rules
The term used for a young lady or man that dresses in clothes reminiscent of Victorian dolls. Frills, lace, dresses, skirts, petticoats, and head-dresses are all very common with Lolita fashion. Accessories most Lolitas carry around are teddy bears and parasols. Make-up is used sparingly, save for some cases in the Gothic Lolita look, and the idea is to look innocent and cute -- so skin isn't flaunted or shown unless it has to be. Lolitas aim to look like Victorian dolls,NOT French maids, so there's no need to flash a lot of skin.Sweet Lolita
- Pink, white, baby blue, soft purple, frills and lace galore. These Lolitas are sweet enough to give you a tooth ache. Plaid, fruit, and other cute print fabrics are used for Sweet Lolita, and many of them carry around cute things like teddy bears, Asian BJDs, and parasols. When asked to pose for a picture, most Sweet Lolis will point their toes in and smile sweetly.Gothic Lolita
- Lolita fashion with a gothic twist, perhaps the most populuar. The colors used most often for the gothic look are black and white, as well as darker shades of red, green, blue, and purple. Accessories most carried around by Gothic Lolitas are purses and parasols. They can be thought of as the "big sisters" to the Sweet Lolitas, and don't always smile for the camera.Gothic Aristocrat
- Gothic Aristocrats can be considered the eldest sisters to Gothic Lolitas and Sweet Lolitas. There is a very mature look to Gothic Aristocrats, and the fashion drops the frills and short dresses/skirts in favour of something more modest. They are very refined and polite, albeit rarer than their Gothic and Sweet counterparts. There's such an aura of mystery that surround Gothic Aristocrats -- something that's just so alluring.Kodona/Ouji
- Not all guys and girls into the Lolita fashion like to dress up like Victorian dolls. Kodona is the answer to their dilemma. Kodona outfits can either make you think of the male fashion during the Victorian era or smack you in the face with a harsh twist of Victorian fashion and a gothic/street fashion twist.British Aristocrat/Dandy
- The more "adult" version of Kodona. This look could be compared to the mature look of Gothic Aristocrats.
Please know that there are many genres and sub-genres of the Lolita fashion. These are just some of them. Please refer to the handbook
for more info.
Member stores Stubby Chubby
owned by Mekurakumo
~ Good quality and shipping GothLoliOhio
owned by l33totakugirl22
~ still a little under construction Charmingly Sweet
Owned by bapity88
~ The most adorable charms! Tiny Cravings Jewelry
owned by aquanina
~ Lots of little sweets! Samurai Kitty
owned by nanagirl
~ accessories and plushies Made in Heaven
owned by Dolly-chan
~ Skirts, accessories and jewelry
(Send a note to the club if you would like to add your store)
Store Links Baby The Stars Shine Bright Angelic Pretty Victorian Maiden S-inc Metamophose Temps de Fille Moi-Meme-Moitie Anna House
(prices is Hong Kong Dollars) Body Line Candy Violet Fanplusfriend Garden In The Starlight Milk-Pearl.com
AppleSugar Blaspheminas Closet Noir Desir StockingShock SuperT3ch Delirium
Ebay Stores Refuse To Be Usual
(shoes and Vkei clothing) Big Celebrity Fashion Little Chii Lolita Shop-Great lolita shoe selection